Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's Time!


I have put off blogging for a bit as I have been rocking a few things. However, I am jumping back into the blogging world. I'm going to be more regular with you - so be excited! So, let me update you on the big things that have happened in my life since I last blogged.

I have been working as the worship director of Gallery Church since August and I love it! I am blessed to have some talented and committed people around me as I lead the music, media, and sound teams. Pray for continued direction and leadership with these teams and the worship at Gallery Church!

I have also been working for City Uprising since the beginning of the year. It has been a privilege to give direction to and lead the worship experiences thus far and I look forward to those upcoming with City Uprising.

Lastly, I and my team officially launched Young Life Chelsea two weeks ago! It started with a bang as we had a good core group of neighborhood kids attend with strong adult volunteer leadership from Gallery Church. This was only able to happen as several of you have been praying, and supporting this ministry financially. Your continued prayers and financial support are greatly appreciated.

I am just overwhelmed at what God has been up to in my life! It is crazy to think that over a year ago I moved here without much direction but to get up and "Go." I quickly found a job serving tables, and slowly but surely God opened doors for me to drop the apron and step into full-time ministry. It is great to be serving Christ and His church here in NYC. I look forward to sharing the journey with you.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like God is doing some awesome things in your life. It is amazing what He will allow us to be apart of when we listen to Him and obey. I look forward to more posts. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete