Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving



10 Things I Am Thankful For From NYC: (in no particular order)

1. The baffling grace and mercy of Christ that leads me into a life that makes sense.

2. The job that I have at Choice Kitchen and Cocktails. Even though it is not many shifts at the moment, I know over time I will get more.

3. New friends in NYC. Church really is a good idea. More than that, this is what Christ gave his life for!

4. I got to attend two great parades! The New York Yankees Championship Parade and the Macy's Day Parade.

5. I ate 2/3 of a napkin on accident and didn't get sick (ok this merely made it on the list b/c we have a pic of it).

6. Family who loves me and I them, and friends that keep in touch (even when I'm bad at it).

7. I am thankful that I feel safe enough to fall asleep at times on the subway trains (I'm thankful for this even without the pic... the train rocks me like a baby).

8. Financial and prayer support.

9. The Wyatt family for letting me live with them in NYC while I get my feet on the ground (I am listening to my two 1 year old roommates cry it up right now).

10. The number 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment